Who We Are
Led by the renowned Dr. Karen Cassiday, our team of psychologists and counselors offer state-of-the-art anxiety treatments. By systematically exposing you to fearful situations, we empower you with the tools to manage your own anxiety, resulting in faster, sustainable recovery.
What We Do
Using cognitive behavioral therapy in our offices and in real-life settings, our specialists help modify thought patterns and behavior, leading to reduced symptoms. We work with adults and children as young as 2 years old, and are known nationally for our expertise in treating complex patients.
Why Choose Us?
As leaders in anxiety treatment, we provide scientifically based interventions that result in rapid anxiety relief for our patients. Our therapists have unique backgrounds as researchers and clinicians, enabling us to deliver compassionate, goal-oriented treatment in the most cost-effective manner.
- Connection and Compassion for a Happy New Year | Anxiety and Depression Association of America, ADAA adaa.org/blog/connectio… 2 years ago
- What you eat matters to your mental health #mentalwellness #thrive twitter.com/Psychobiotic/s… 2 years ago
- The Daily Activities That Promote An Upward Spiral Of Flourishing: spring.org.uk/2016/11/daily-… – via:@PsyBlog #mentalhealth #thrive 2 years ago
- Health News – This is your brain on god healthcanal.com/brain-nerves/7… 2 years ago
- Happier Dads, Better Adjusted Kids medpagetoday.com/Pediatrics/Par… 2 years ago
- Help others understand Tourettes: My Life With Tourette’s Syndrome nyti.ms/2gkJM2i #supporttourettes 2 years ago
- Strategies for Parenting Children with Anxiety and Depression
- Dr. Nathan Fite to speak about Anxiety Disorders at the Fremont Public Library
- Dr. Siegel supports the Picking Me Foundation
- Practical advice for parents on helping your children manage anxiety from Dr. Alden
- Presentation at Northside Prep on Anxiety and Resilience
- We're Hiring!
- Welcome back to Dr. Kerrie Armstrong!
- On Edge: A Journey Through Anxiety - Sept. 26 at New Trier H.S.
- Dr. Cassiday quoted in Reader's Digest article on Managing Anxiety and Panic
- Managing Anger in Children and Teens with Anxiety Disorders
Interested in making an appointment? Call us at 877.559.0001 or fill out the following form:
To request an appointment, please call our office at 877.559.0001 and leave a brief message on our secure voicemail stating your location preference (Deerfield, Chicago, or Oak Brook) preferred therapist (if known), and best number to reach you. You may also submit a request via the contact form below. We will get back to you shortly, always within 1 business day, to schedule your appointment
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form.
Please note that we are an out of network provider, and do not contract with any insurance carrier. For more information, click here: ATC – Insurance Information