We’re hiring at The Anxiety Treatment Center of Greater Chicago! We are a premier counseling group practice founded in 1995, serving the greater Chicagoland community with locations in Deerfield and downtown Chicago. As a thriving fee-for-service practice, we are looking to add to our diverse team. We are seeking postdocs and licensed clinicians who want to support our mission to provide empirically-based treatment to young children through adults suffering from anxiety and related disorders. We offer individual, family, and intensive exposure-based therapy, ACT, DBT, and cognitive behavioral therapies. Our specialty practice is well known for its creative and intensive treatment that helps complicated and treatment-refractory patients make great progress and discover mental wellness in their lives.
Our preferred candidates will possess the following:
- Master’s or Doctorate in psychology, social work, counseling, school counseling, or related fields
- Licensure in your field in the State of Illinois
- Training and experience in CBT and ERP preferred. Training and experience in DBT will be given special consideration.
- A desire to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- A personality that enjoys the benefits of working autonomously while thriving in the energy and support of a team environment.
- A welcoming and non-judgmental demeanor, someone who is fun to be around.
We believe in a healthy work/life balance not only for our clients, but for our staff as well. Therefore we offer:
- A very competitive salary commensurate with your experience
- Flexibility in scheduling your hours
- Steady and immediate stream of referrals
- Additional training to become a specialist in anxiety and OCD
- Multiple opportunities for mentoring, peer support and consultation, collaboration, and learning
- Benefits package including health, dental, retirement with matching, and CEU funding
- Attractive office space
Our goal is to be an effective workforce committed to providing an environment of mutual respect for all employees and patients. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our team are critical to our continued success, and we welcome applicants who have a history of disability or neurodiversity, or who come from diverse backgrounds. We know the skills you have acquired in managing your illness, disability, or unique diverse qualities can become your secret weapon in the service of our patients. Towards that end, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. Come join us.
Immediate openings are available. To apply, applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Careers@AnxietyTreatmentCenter.com.